Graduate University Study
The graduate study of music education is for those who believe that music can change society. For the better, of course. Today, music education is not restricted to teaching, although it is good to know that our students will easily find work in primary and secondary, comprehensive and music schools, often while they are still students. Since contemporary music education is somewhere between art and science , this study programme is conceived in such a way that it opens the possibility of further development by means of both artistic and scientific work as well as the continuation of studies at artistic and scientific postgraduate studies.
● You will learn to be professional, creative and encouraging music teacher.
● You will participate in art and science projects.
● You will be a part of the global approach to music education.
● You will be able to choose between choir, jazz, opera or tamburitza ensembles.
● You will teach music and theoretical music courses.
● You will lead choirs.
● You will moderate the music life of your community.
● You will be able to continue your development at the postgraduate level.