Graduate University Study
If you have chosen the graduate study media and public relations, it means you have been seduced by communication, all kinds of networks and the irresistible call of public relations. So, it is time you adopt a serious approach to “trivialities” such as media theory, cultural policy, visual semiotics, basic narratology, gender studies, media culture propaganda, brand development, communication skills and social network storytelling. When things get serious, that means you have to expect and demand more from yourself. We already know that you also think that the development level of the media in Croatia is low. That is why you should show that you are ambitious, creative and energetic enough to move things in the desired direction.
● You will discover the secrets of the media techniques of public communication.
● You will develop the ability of critical thought and problem assessment.
● You will deal with digital marketing strategies.
● You will improve your presentation and communication skills.
● You will be able to start a professional career in the media.
● You will work on media projects in public and private sectors.
● You will be in charge of the media and PR in advertising, designer and brand agencies.
● You will organise and produce for TV and radio studios.