Graduate University Study
This study will show you the fine details of puppet design. You will learn to make a puppet and use it in the new media. This may seem a bit strange but it is true: you will be the bridge between the traditional theatre and the broad array of modelling media, especially those that focus on the contemporary theatre, television and film productions. That means that you will first learn the basics of design so that you can boldly move towards the contemporary field of puppet performance and artistic practice, film and TV production or digital media. We are pretty sure that you will be delighted by so many possibilities of creative combinations of specialised and, at first sight, incompatible media.
● You will learn about different materials in puppetry.
● You will learn how to make a puppet look alive.
● We will show you the latest technologies and procedures.
● You will learn about the theatre and interactions with other professions.
● You will design and create puppets and puppet stage sets.
● You will apply puppetry in theatres, television and film.
● You will be in charge of independent artistic projects.
● You will take part in complex teams which need professional puppeteers.