Graduate University Study
This study will not teach you “to sell” what artists and creative people of all sorts produce. This study is about the active participation in the creation of social values. But in order for you to do that, you need solid theoretical and practical tools. You will see that cultural stereotypes can be both good and bad. You will understand that the museum heritage is as interesting as the contemporary media. You will use that and other knowledge to direct the business of non-profit-making organisations, provide creative ideas and conceive new creative projects in culture, tourism and activism.
● You will deal with the public image and brands in culture and creative industries.
● You will learn how to do socially responsible business.
● You will learn about the analysis of investment projects.
● You will learn about the crisis management in creative industries.
● You will work in public and private cultural institutions.
● You will work for museums, galleries, theatres and civil society organisations.
● There is work for you in the media and the creative and cultural industries.
● There is also the scientific career at public and private institutes and faculties.