Undergraduate University Study
Do you have the need to write down some music that is going on in your head, but you do not know how? Do you wish to improve your already acquired knowledge of theory and immerse yourself in the music worlds of Johann Sebastian Bach, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Fryderyk Chopin, Igor Stravinsky and other great composers? Do you like to share your experience and newly acquired insights? If so, then you should choose the study of composition with the theory of music at our Academy. If you wish to work as a music producer one day, then this is also the study programme for you.
● You will acquire advanced knowledge of solfeggio, harmony and polyphony.
● You will develop your musical creativity.
● You will learn about the history and theory of music.
● You will develop skills and knowledge which will enable you to compose for chamber ensembles.
● You will be trained to work in the music industry.
● You will be able to begin a career as a freelance musician.
● You will be an interesting choice to music and production studios.
● You will be able to compose your own works and write arrangements for chamber ensembles.
● If you also finish the graduate study, you will be able to compose for a symphony orchestra.
● If you also finish the graduate study, you will become a professor of theoretical music courses.