Undergraduate University Study
The unique study of culture, media and management combines the best of business, public relations and manging events. It researches the development of media and the influence of the media on the relations between human beings, digital sphere, business and marketing. And all that, pay attention now, from the perspective of everyday life! It is not such a rare case at this study that while you are watching the Champions League with your friends, you get an idea about a mobile application. Or, you go to the Night of Museums and you realise that some things could be organised better. You read your favourite comic book and you think that there should be a new festival of comics where manga buffs could meet the fans of Corto Maltese. Take culture in your own hands!
● You will learn to turn your creativity into business ideas.
● You will deal with music events as well as with visual and applied arts.
● You will work on the production for digital and traditional media.
● You will learn to write for blogs, social networks, podcasts, radio and television.
● You will be ready to work in advertising, journalism and publishing.
● You will research the market and manage events.
● You will be an asset to PR agencies and Internet portals.
● You will be an asset to radio, television and newspaper editorial boards.