Graduate University Study
Singers learn as long as they live, not only during their education. Each new concert, each new role is a new challenge and a new opportunity to prove one’s worth. However, the higher education of singers also includes those elements of general music education which contribute to the quality and professionalism when working on professional singing tasks, such as the research of music styles, interpretation, literature, foreign languages and so on. This study prepares singers for their future careers, their independent work and jobs as vocal teachers and cooperation with future associates and employers. All that will be accompanied by public artistic presentations and affirmation by means of numerous performances at concerts, festivals and opera projects.
● You will master your own artistic expression, vocal technique and interpretation.
● You will cooperate with top artists, conductors, ensembles and orchestras.
● You will perform at festivals, concerts and operas.
● You will learn how to manage your career.
● You will start an independent solo career.
● You will take solo roles in operas, operettas and musicals.
● You will sing in professionals choirs.
● You will work as a teacher of singing in music schools and academies.